“Overcoming Obstacles and Triumphing in Christ”
By Dr. Sandra Doran, Ed. D.
Friday, April 16
EVENING MESSAGE: “Overcoming Obstacle #1: Framed by Your Past”
Sabbath, April 17
MORNING MESSAGE: “Overcoming Obstacle #2: Hit by Tragedy”
DIVINE HOUR: “Overcoming Obstacle #3: Stuck in the Mud”
BRAKEAWAY 1 (Select One)
1. Healthy Cooking with Air Fryer & Instapot (pre-recorded session): Demonstration on how to prepare a healthy dish with the use of an air fryer as well as the use of the Instapot.
2. Payer Journal ** The time is nearly up to sign up for this breakaway because a kit will be mailed to make this journal. Learn ways to use the washi tape and journaling cards (included in kit) to make your journal more useful in your daily prayer reflections. **Prayer journal supplies will be mailed to you. If you register after March 31, shipping may be delayed and you might not receive supplies prior to conference.
3.Working With All Types of Children by Dr. Sandra Doran (Special Needs; Different Learning Styles)
4. Bible Marking: There are a number of Bible marking methods. In this break away session we will introduce the chain reference method and use John Earnhardt’s Bible Marking Guide to chain reference 38 Bible topics. As a bonus we will also create a chain reference to highlight grit and grace of women of the Bible.
BREAKAWAY 2 (Select One) These breakaways are presented here again except for “Prayer Journal”
1. Healthy Cooking with Air Fryer & Instapot (pre-recorded session)
2. Prayer Journal **
3. Three Angels for Kids Curriculum by Dr. Sandra Doran
4. Bible Marking
EVENING MESSAGE: “Facing Your Challenges” (Interactive Exercise)
Sunday, April 18
MORNING MESSAGE: “Overcoming Obstacle #4: Trapped in Time”
Patricia Antoine-Norton,Wisconsin Conference Women’s Ministries Coordinator