Thirty three ladies were in attendance at the Wisconsin Women’s Ministry Retreat, three of which participated online, via Zoom. This special retreat was held October 1-3, 2021 in Wisconsin Dells and the speaker was Tamyra Horst. The theme for the weekend was God Is More Than Enough.
Tamyra is a speaker and leader with a passion for God’s Word and sharing Him with others. She serves as the Communication Director, Women’s Ministries Director, and Family Ministries Director for the Pennsylvania Conference, as well as the Columbia Union Women’s Ministries Director. Her desire is to “encourage, equip and challenge people to grow deeply and serve uniquely.” She is the author of ten books including: “Teach Us to Pray”, “Praying Like Crazy for Your Husband”, “Praying like Crazy for Your Kids”, and the new release, “Enough: Discovering a God Who is Enough When You’re Not”, along with a number of women’s ministries resources.
The retreat was awesome with Tamyra showing us a different perspective of looking at the people of the Bible. She gave us an inside look of how the characters of the Bible thought and why they reacted the way they did. It was just mind blowing. Again I say, it was awesome and I would like you to experience that sensation.
Whatever we may be experiencing in life, whatever circumstances or situations we may be facing, we need to know that God is more than enough.
If you would like to watch and listen to the presentations by Tamyra Horst, they are available for the cost of $40, on DVD or USB drive. They would make great Christmas gifts for your friends or they can be used by the individual churches for your future Women’s Ministry meetings.
There are seven presentations available:
- The Battle for Good Enough
- Amazed by Enough Grace
- One Thing Needed is Enough
- Praying Like Crazy for Those You Love
- Praying Like Crazy for Peace
- Telling the Enough Story
- The Gift of Enough
If you would also like to purchase recordings of retreats from the past year, you can order them at the cost of $30 each.
Dr. Hyveth Williams
September 25-27, 2020
Along The Prayer Journey- Final Destination-Heaven
- Friday – Vespers – Following Your Feelings: Jeremiah 17:9-10
- Sabbath am – Don’t Hang Up Your Harp: Psalm 137:1-6
- Sabbath 11 am – Not Far From The Kingdom: Mark 12:28-34
- Sabbath pm – Extraordinary Women of God: John 8:1-11
- Sunday – I’m Not Leaving ‘Till I Get What I Came For: Luke 8:4
Dr. Sandra Doran
April 16-18, 2021
Overcoming Obstacles and Triumphing In Christ
- Friday Night: Overcoming Obstacle #1: Framed by Your Past
- Sabbath Morning: Overcoming Obstacle #2: Hit by Tragedy
- Sabbath Divine Hour: Overcoming Obstacle #3: Stuck in the Mud
- Sabbath afternoon Breakaways by the speaker:
- Working with All Types of Children (Special Needs; Different Learning Styles)
- Three Angels for Kids curriculum that was unveiled in the NAD on Feb. 1, 2021
- Sabbath Evening: Facing Your Challenges (Interactive Exercise)
- Sunday Morning: Overcoming Obstacle #4: Trapped by Time
To place your order for any of these presentations, please click HERE.
May God bless you all!
Patricia Antoine-Norton, Women’s Ministries Coordinator