Six Wisconsin Pathfinder leaders were invested as Master Guides during Sabbath School at the Oshkosh International Pathfinder Camporee August 17. They were:
1. Gabriel Rivera of the Milwaukee Panthers Pathfinder Club was invested by Rebecca Helsius, Area Coordinator and Master Guide.
2. Marjorie Mendoza of the Milwaukee Panthers Pathfinder Club was invested by Becky Ziesmer, Area Coordinator and Master Guide.
3. Jonathan Garrett of the Chippewa Valley Lightning Pathfinder Club was invested by Sally Johnson, Pathfinder Master Guide.
4. Adele Inglish of Green Bay Pioneers Pathfinder Club was invested by Jodi and Charlyn Marsh, Area Coordinators and Master Guides. They are also Adele’s parents.
5. Tatenda Bvindi of the Madison Mustangs Pathfinder Club was invested by Anita Heisig, Co-Director of the Madison Mustangs Pathfinder Club and Master Guide.
6. Edgar Catacutan of the Waukesha Warriors Pathfinder Club was invested by Glen Morrow, Pathfinder Master Guide.
The Master Guide curriculum is one of the leadership programs that the General Conference Youth Ministries Department uses to train people for youth leadership. It is the “Ph.D.” of youth ministry in the field. The Master Guide is a skilled Christian leader and advisor for Adventurers and Pathfinders. Congratulations to each Master Guide! It is a joy and encouragement to know you will be leading our children, the future leaders of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Juanita Edge, Communication Department