It is with a sense of sadness that conference administration is announcing that our camp meeting is being cancelled for June, 2020. On April 2 the Executive Committee voted to cancel camp meeting. The major factors for this decision included the uncertainty of the length of the spread of this virus and the health and safety of our members. At this point, Hispanic camp meeting is still scheduled for August 5-9, 2020. We will keep you updated of any changes on this.
If you have already paid for a site you will be contacted by camp meeting personnel in the next few weeks. You can apply your site fee to next year’s camp meeting, or receive a refund.
Mike Edge, President